Friday 25 September 2020

Few more... Australian slangs | Daily use phrases | Aussie Accent

 Few more... Australian slangs | Daily use phrases | Aussie Accent


Few more... Australian slangs | Daily use phrases | Aussie Accent



This is new class for Australian Slangs. We'll learn slowly slowly slangs and accent practice our Aussie accent. Well it a little same as British accent. Let's learn more Australian accent slangs.

DON'T FORGET TO TRY THESE SLANGS IN DAILY LIFE.

1. stuffed it up - messed it up or made a mistake

EX:-  Again, I stuffed it up my Physics exam.

2. Sticky beak - an inquisitive person

EX:- She is sticky beak.

3. Give it a go - give it a try

EX:- I've never baked an apple pie, but I'm willing to give it a go.

4. I gave it a red hot go - I tried my best.

EX:- I don't wanna take Business class but I gave it a red hot go. 

5. Cracked it :- got angry

EX:- I was just trying to make her laugh but she cracked it on me.


Practice everyday and learn everyday. One day you'll have natural Aussie accent. But please don't mix your real accent with Australian then you'll speak mix accent(I' kidding because when I learn accent it happen with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment